Sunday, June 29, 2008

The runs...

Yup...O has the runs.
Been like that since Wednesday, which makes today the 5th day.
We don't know where he got it from.
He has been pretty miserable cos all the washing and
diaper changing has left his bum sore as hell.
I keep telling him that he is a GOOD boy for letting
me smear medicated cream on his bum.
Must have done it around 10x a day.
So much so, he tells me "omar - GOOD boy"
when I rubbed the cream on.
My poor baby... mummy prays that this
tummy bug leaves you soon.


(made this between all the diaper changing, phew!)

Title: look who's growinG
Journaling:
grow
strong
free
independent
kind

{o 22mos}

3 comments:

Wati Basri said...

lovely...love the cut-outs..awesome!

ummQaisarah said...

siannya dia. get well soon omar. drink lots n lots of water, k!

Sophia said...

this is a lovely LO!! Love the intricate cut-outs of your LOs!

Hope O is much better. Can understand how red and raw it can get.

Take care!