Friday, August 22, 2008

{ my true north }


Journaling:
When the world gets crazy &
chaotic and I feel myself drowning/lost
I just look at them and WILL
find my way home...


The frame was too small ...
so I tore it in half and joined them again
with strings of pearl .

The letter N was painted purely cos
I ran out of n's tee hee hee...
Traced out the flowers on the PP
with tonnes of stickles *glam*

I stamped the leaves with vanilla paint and
overlapped with brown ink to make it look
more natural.....added stickles to jazz it up :)

Thanks for looking :)

6 comments:

Sophia said...

oh my!! Aniza! You took my breath away with this LO!! Gorgeous work as always!!! Love the title! So full of meaning!!!

You used a leave to stamp the leaves or you had your own leave stamp? Cool effect!!

momma2omar said...

Hi Sophia...thanks for dropping by. The leaf is actually a rubber stamp from MWL. If u want to borrow just lemme know ok :)

Cuchy said...

WOW, first time here and not the last. You have such beautiful projects. Love this layout. Every detail on it. TFS. M.Carmen

Sophia said...

Aniza

Check out my scrapblog, you've been tagged by yours truly ;)

Fash said...

love it!used 2 have all the time in the world to do it..but not anymore=( my fave medium is newspaper and dried-leaves.

blinks.of.life said...

gorgeous gorgeous details here! love it...