Tuesday, August 4, 2009

2 years, 11 months, 2 days ....

and we finally got our king sized bed back ... all to ourselves ...
heee ...
O-boy has moved out of our bed and into his own room with his own bed ...
transition has been quite smooth ...
no tears or meltdowns (both him and the mummy)
few hiccoughs though ...
he wakes up me up and drags me to his room ...
and when he falls asleep again ...
i sneak off back to my bed ...
this is repeated 2-3x these past 3 nites ...

so, if you spot a panda-eyed woman travelling from bedok to buona vista ...
that will be me ...

no regrets though ...
we (O and me) are learning to be independent of each other ...
all part of growing up ...

but, how i miss his warm little body next to mine ... sigh ...

on a brighter note ...
the layout i submitted for MWL's mid month challenge by Pooi was
chosen as this month's winner ...
the one with O-boy and the tub of nutella ... hee ...
a very nice surprise ...

i am looking forward to the long weekend ...

thanks for dropping by ...


luvs, N

5 comments:

Yin said...

Congrats Aniza on winning the challenge.

Gosh i'm facing the same sleeping habits of Kaylen too, but it's me in his bedroom instead. He would cry out for me if he found me missing and i'm also sneaking to & fro from my bedroom. I guess both me & him would still need some time to sort this sleeping issue.

You have a great week ahead!

Ah Mei said...

Hurray to KE and you :)

Congrats on winning the MWL challenge too :)

jaz lee said...

Always love your work at the mwl gallery.decided to drop by and say hi and drool further at your lovely creations ;) have a blessed weekend ;)-jaz

Wati Basri said...

oh wow..that is great stuff! Adam is still sleepg with us....will have to the separation bit real sooN!

Edleen said...

Congrats!!! :D

wow Bedok to BV...can get a layout done during the journey eh? ;)

have a great week!