Sunday, April 4, 2010

As we were driving home on the ECP tonite
the hubs notices my sullen mood ....

hubs: why so quiet ?
me: feeling kinda low
(in my mind-monday blues already?!?!)
me: i need something sweet to cheer me up ...
from the back seat O-boy says ... "that would be ME!!"
:)
that boy makes my heart smile ...

couple of layouts i made over the long weekend...
just had to scrap something after a tiring week at work ... sigh!


gonna squeeze me some more sweetness
to help me get through tmr
bye for now ...
N

4 comments:

shaggyfish said...

hahaha,, such a darling! im sure he always cheer u up :)

Yin said...

Hope your day would be better soon Aniza!!! Scrap more to chase away all those blues!!! O's looking all grown up in those LO. Great work!!

Ah Mei said...

lovely scraps, SIC! Love those hot air balloons... KE spoke so much of them during the walk on Friday... The LO fits to a T :)

Edleen said...

glad you're posting again :) he's so Sweet indeed!