Wednesday, May 19, 2010

tell me .....

this doesn't just happen to me ...
he's turning 4 in a few months ....
already showing signs of "fake-smile-itis"

everytime i point the cam at him ...either i get a talk to the hand pose,
sticks out his tongue
or this ...
a fake plastered on smile ... sigh ...

WHAT is a momma to do ...

catch him unawares ?
boy is too fast to achieve this feat !

buy a supa-fast-auto cam ?
hb will not cross over to the dark side and buy a Canon !

take a gazillion shots of said boy (and pray hard that one may be a decent one) ?
yeah, been there ... done that ! Editing sucks !

anyhow ... decided not to fight this particular habit of his ...
even made a layout ...
hehehehe ...
am so gonna drag this one out sometime in the future



5 comments:

shaggyfish said...

cheeky boy! I like cheeky boys, cute!!! hhahaha!

Yin said...

You're definitely not the only one Aniza. I'm too having tp pray hard that i would always get 1 proper shot of Kaylen.

Cute LO!!!

Edleen said...

he's cute! oh being 4! :D

playfulmeowz said...

I remember this stage of my niece's Nope, you're not alone. My niece went through the same phrase when she was 4. every photo is either blocked by her hands, or she made a funny face. she'll be prepared even if we had a SLR camera.

My Jonathan is turning 3 in Aug and I am thankful he's still willing to be photographed.

Guess we'll have to dig out old photos and scrap and tell them, "see how cute you WERE." heehee.

Kim

Anonymous said...

This is really cute and inspiring.. :)