Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Between grants, interview, conferences and art...

So, past 2 weeks have been a whirlwind of events !
Mentioned about the conference I attended last
week in previous post...
Euphoria of winning the YIA has ebbed ;(


Last Thursday presented myself for an all important interview :)
Received aa email on Friday from them...
Glad to say that the outcome was favourable...hehehe...
suffice to say that I am relieved...
I don't have to revert back to desperate tai-tai status..lol.


This week I have been kept busy with putting
together a grant proposal
It's my first one so learning curve was steep...
I am thankful that there are people willing to
help and guide me through this.
Thank you.. you know who you are :)


Lastly, was in a creating frenzy over the weekend...
between all the homework for the grant,
chasing after O-boy and doing the laundry & dishes...
I managed to make some pretty pretty things.

Warning : invasion of your computer screen with tonnes of photos :)


Title: Inspired
(have yet to pen down my thoughts for this one
afraid that if I do it would sound extremely scientific
grant-fever leh ...hhehehe)



close ups ..love Amy B's new line

Made a lil altered art with the acrylic album I bought sometime back.
Used one of the pieces..the rest still naked :)
Used Amy B's papers again...
This one says:
Memo...to self...
Do what you love,
Love what you do....
ALWAYS.




Title: bubble boy
Journaling:
who would have guessed looking at O
dancing amongst the bubbles
that he was petrified of them
only 2 months ago
he has conquered his fear of bubbles.
look at him now !
mummy and papa are so proud of u !


Lastly, made this little card.
Card says :
Lets go dancing.
hehehe...this was a fun one !
loved dressing up the little owl :)

That's all for now.

Sorry for the overload.

Thanks for dropping by and wish me luck for the grant.

*hugs*









5 comments:

Ah Mei said...

Hey Nitch,

CONGRATS on your successful victory of the Grant battle! A good piece of news in the midst of our numerous lost battles, hahahaha... The Grant = more SB battles to go, hoooray !

Cheers...

SIC, Mei

Sophia said...

That was no pictures overload!!! Those were really gorgeous eye candies!!!!

Your talent never fails to amaze me each time I drop by for a quick hi!!

I love the altered art project and the LO with just your picture!!! You do great work with Amy B's papers girl!!

Congrats on the grants!!! Woohoo!!! More SB shopping yah? *winks*

Edleen said...

wowzers! loving what i see and great work Aniza :)

Congrats and All the Best!!!

*hugs* to Little O Boy ;)

Liza said...

OOo Aniza, your creations are all soo Gorgeous! Lots of Eye Candies!

Congrats too Babe!

humaira said...

your creations are gorgeous!!!!

I'm a fan!