Thursday, November 13, 2008

A lil good news !

I was at a conference on Tuesday to present a part of my research findings.
The presentation went well (I have presented this piece of work countless times but mostly to my team members *shy*). It was a 5min slide presentation followed by 1min Q&A. If memory doesn't fail me, I remembered answering the judges question fairly okay.
Yesterday, while on E leave (O was down with fever) I received an
SMS from my supervisor saying that I won the YIA.
My first thought was "huh?"
What's YIA?
I had actually won the Young Investigator's Award....hehehehe...
mind you, young is anyone under 40 years of age...hehehehe....
So, with this award came a cert and some prize moolahs.
I am beaming...
I still have a silly grin on my face since yesterday.
Happy...Happy...Happy !
Young...yes...I like that title :)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Dearest Aniza,
Congratulations on being declared Young Investigator Award winner. Keep the good work and we are proud of your achievement. Baba and Mummy

Devilz Angel 堕落天使 said...

Aniza, congrats!

Sophia said...

Congrats Aniza!!! Woohoo!!! YIA eh? =) Well done!!! That's not a lil good news already! One of the many big news!

I hope O is much better. It's always worrying when our child gets sick.

Sasha Farina said...

Hey Girl... thanks for visiting! and Congrats!!

Ah Mei said...

Congrats, YOUNG Investigator, hahaha :)

SIC, Mei