Thursday, June 25, 2009

I'm back ....

to be honest ...
we got back Monday nite ..
been busy ..
trying to catch up with
work and the house is a mess
etc etc...
Gosh, think I need another
holiday just to recover from
the one I just had ! :(
We (hubs, O and I) went to PJ and from there
travelled to ChaingMai with my parents.
Will post some photos sometime soon ...
On the scrapping front .... nada!
Mojo on the fritz ...
Me thinks, mojo saw the huge laundry pile
with my name on it and decided
to abandon ship !
ahaaks !
Till later...
Muahs, N

2 comments:

Sasha Farina said...

i need a few months of vacation to recover from mine too.. Heee :D photos soon? okay? sayang2!

Wati Basri said...

grt that you are back...the part i hate most abt hols is the laundry :( ChiangMai is nice...can't wait to see the pics!!