Tuesday, June 30, 2009

How I adore thee ...

truth be told ...
I am a big fan of Cosmo cricket
they have the cutest papers
which are just puuurrfect for
layouts of O-boy

so when I read that Cosmo
was looking for a new design team
decided I'll to give it a go ...
just for the fun of it
imagine ...
a chance to play and create
using their lovely papers
bliss ....

off I went ...
to compile my Cosmo
works of heart ....


here they are ...
I hope you enjoy them as much as
I have enjoyed creating them ...

Title: rise and shine sweetheart


Title: i am gonna B 3
(journaling of O-boy's wish to own a tri-scooter for his 3rd b'day)



notes: sand between my toes
east coast park, singapore
may 09
(for Groovie Cover Challenge - July09)


Title: You Make Me Smile



(beach holiday Langkawi Island, Malaysia 2008)


Title: nearly 3 and Oh-so-yummy



I thought I would include a couple of my

favourite layouts as well

heee ..

these were made using non-Cosmo products

Tite: i love being your mummy



Title: Pureness of Heart



Thanks for dropping by !



Bear hugs, N.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everything looks great! All the best for the DT call! *huggies*

verysherry said...

gorgeous! as always!

Edleen said...

fab! All the Best with the DT application Aniza :)

Ah Mei said...

All the best to your application! Looking forward to see more of your Cosmo Cricket LOs :)

Looking forward to your good news update !

playfulmeowz said...

I love your CC LOs! Esp the Rise & Shine, You make me Smile, the Langakwai hol