Monday, July 6, 2009

What a character !!

I was cleaning up files on my laptop when I found a bunch of photos of O-boy taken before we left for KL. It was also the time when he had swinging high fever (38 was lowest and 39.8 the highest). So, me and him stayed at home as I nursed his fever.
I took this photo of him cos as you can see ... even with a rip roaring fever he still manages to look happy (PlayHouse Disney on the telly did help ... sooo grateful to Starhub)
Oh ... and see the green hairband he has on his head ... Yeah ! Mine ! That's how he wears it - like headphones. Don't ask me why but he loves my green hairband.
Hmmm ... mental note to self, get the Papa to spend more time with O-boy ... yikes !
He's fine now, all systems go go go ! Emm... yeah, he is a character all rite ! Full of spunk and life !

And how was your day ?

Loves,
N

7 comments:

Ah Mei said...

Nice to see this cheerful nephew :)

Agree with you, other than the monthly nag about escalating starhub bills, must really give *thumbs up* to the Playhouse channel. Gave us some moment of peace, ya :)

Yin said...

Glad to hear that O's back to his healthy self again, and he's a fighter definitely enjoying himself despite the high fever.

Here's wishing you a great week ahead Aniza.

Leena said...

He's just so adorable! Makes me smile when I see this pic. Sending hugs to him and glad to hear he's doing better.

Sasha Farina said...

he is soooooooooo cutelah that boy!!! gigit can? LOL..

Shyra said...

Your son is very cute! Hope he is getting better now..Oh, and I wish all the best for Cosmo Cricket DT-ship! :)

Greetings from Malaysia,
Shyra

p/s:I've been reading your blog for quite a while now-was a silent reader,only now I'm dropping by to say Hello! :)

Edleen said...

he's so cute!!! yeah, Anis had fever awhile back and they stayed entertained even while feeling ill :D

hope he's better now! *hugs*

Chowchow said...

LOL - thats really too funny...