Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Oh plum plum plum ....

I cracked open my Vintage Plum Kit (June 09)
and made this layout in time for
MWL mid month challenge
hosted by Pooi ....
had tough time piling up the embellies ... and I think
it may not be as embellie-heavy as the other entries ....
anyways, am glad I took on this challenge cos
God only knows that I am a embelliphobic person ...
for example :
I have major issues with flowers ...
don't get me wrong ....
paper cut outs of flowers I can handle
BUT .....
when it comes to things like Prima flowers ..... I freeze !!!
I really can't seem to use them or know where to place them ...
I take them out ... look at them ... and ... put them back !
case closed !
Next, I buy many many many journaling tags ....
where are they ???
hmmm .... somewhere underneath the mountain
of papers at home ... banished ...
cos I have given up hope of
locating a suitable place for them on my LO's ;(
my conclusion :
I think I need some scrap therapy ... no SIC ... not retail therapy ;)
till I sort out my issues with embellishing ...
tata and take care .
luvs, N

6 comments:

Ah Mei said...

Eh eh... How could you put "no SIC" leh :p We just modify the rules of our crimes lah, kekeke... modify it -> SIC to crop...

Tell me about embellies... I'm hopeless with these. I'm going Laines next month to learn how to 'pile' :p

iza said...

lovely,cute.lurve it...

Wati Basri said...

Love the colours here babe!!

Sasha Farina said...

the colors here are awesome darling!

Edleen said...

truly adorable!!! mountain of papers eh? hehe...

have a fun weekend :)

shaggyfish said...

hahahaha... i like the way u describe your LO!
thanks for the support yah!

sometimes i also freeze when comes to prima flowers...! haha :)