Thursday, July 10, 2008

How exciting is this ?

Posted my usual weekly layout(s) last weekend and inadvertently
entered a layout call for MWL exhibition happening at
PS this weekend.
Jeepers !
Didn't know this until I did the usual read of the MWL blog
(it is Thursday rite??) and lo and behold I saw my name
(which I read and re-read like a hundred x to
confirm that it was really my name on that list
- see the list below).
Double jeepers !


LAYOUTS SELECTED FOR EXHIBITION DISPLAY
chunling - ‘God Must Have Spent A Little More Time On You’
fung - ‘Angels’
ileesum - ‘Together’
jenntan - ‘Be Yourself’
Laradee - ‘Take Time for FAMILY’ & ‘Apple Cheeks’
Lena - ‘Family’
marix - ‘Little Miss Sunshine’
michelleluitan - ‘Bliss - Our House’ & ‘Sweet Dreams’
momma2omar - ‘Bangkok Jam’ & ‘Hello Sunshine’
scrappychic - ‘Us’ & ‘The Music of My Life’
tan yin wen - ‘Buddies For Life’ & ‘Play’

DATES: 12-13 JULY ‘08
TIME: 10AM-10PM
VENUE: PLAZA SINGAPURA OUTDOOR ATRIUM


Now I am wearing a silly grin on my face and will
probly do so for the rest of the day.
It doesn't take much to make this girl HAPPY !
Whooppppiiieeeee!

2 comments:

ummQaisarah said...

coolness!!!

lialuvsblythes said...

CONGRATULATIONS dearie!! Absolutely deserving!! So very happy for you when I read that announcement too!