Sunday, July 27, 2008

I have been busy...


with work...
that I haven't had the time to upload this layout
for a challenge :(
Anyways, here it is....

Title: Pureness of heart


The flowers are cut from a fabric I bought from Spotlight eons ago...


I made the little heart by sewing (yup sewing) remnants of fabric
and stuffing the heart with tissue paper.
- I guess my A&E rotation did come in handy.


Sewed some beads on the flower to add some dimension.


A note to my son..


A card to complete the challenge
(using left-overs from the main lo)
Card says - you are loved or you are adored
(used my gorgeous SL stamp)
if my baby sis is reading this...
this is your birthday card!
You'll be getting this in the mail soon :)

tfl!


Pssstttt.....


I won L's "touchy-feely" challenge ...YAY!!!

Am still on cloud 9...


Couldn't believe the MWL DT's singled out my layout amongst

the others cos the other submissions were oh-my-god-gorgeous.

And then there's dear sweet L for organizing and supplying the RAK

that got us all drooling and scrapping REALLY hard in order to win it :)

You ROCK sweetheart !


And y'know the best part is......

I now have this layout of O...

to keep...

to remind...

to love...

to remember...

& to cherish.



(this is L's RAK - yummmmms)


6 comments:

Leena said...

These work are just pure gorgeousness Aniza! Truly, you're simply talented and I love seing the freshness of all your work. That's because I'm sick of mine!! LOL! Keep them coming girl 'cos they inspire me. :)

verysherry said...

WOW!!! nice nice! you are getting really good at this huh?

Sophia said...

Oh My!!! THis is totally Gorgeous and radical!!! Wow! I could never do that! Great job Aniza!! Love the works =) haha, think you can participate in the next round of scrap idol soon!

Wati Basri said...

this is gorgeous Aniza! love it:)

joybear said...

so beautiful!

Sophia said...

Congrats Aniza!!!

Hahaha, Actually, I kind predicted that you will win the challenge =P

But agreed that the rest of the LOs are really gorgeous!!