Monday, July 14, 2008

Label Tulip June Challege - I won !

Made this for the June Challenge over at Label Tulip's
forum (finally touched my LT kits..PHEW!).
Challenge was to scrap those imperfect photos (see above)
which fortunately/unfortunately describes most of the
photos I have of the "smiley imp" (see above).
Was happy that this challenge allowed me to scrap this photo
because altho the photo is out of focus (read: imp moves too fast)
his smile just shines through...don't you agree ?
Anyways,
Title :
mr. SpEedY - that's my name
Journaling:
mummy calls me that because i move with the
speed of light so most of my photos are BLUR.
much to her frustration & much to my delight...
I won this challenge (hehehe..there was only one other entry)
I guess everyone was caught up with the LT anniversary bash
to notice this one :)
Am over the moon
Did the chicken dance when I found out...
Thank god no one was at home to witness
my wobbly booty shake :)
Scaryyyy....
Anyways, thanks to the lovely ladies at LT
I'm a happy gal :)

4 comments:

Edleen said...

what a great layout!!!

Sophia said...

Oh wow!!! Congrats Aniza!!! Your LO is truly amazing. =) Love all the placement of your cutouts and choice of papers! You inspire me too!

dannigirl said...

so pretty!
~danni

verysherry said...

wah! Din noe u won! Congrats!