Sunday, May 10, 2009

advice {no.12}



"when your day feels gloomy
... look for the silver lining.
it's there baby ...."
-mummy 09-
i never knew painting
could be so much FUN
till yesterday ....
as i watched my white CS
turn into THIS (above)
with just a little paint !
i am so glad i decided to
go for Celine Nevarro's layout class
held at my LSS yesterday...
take home message for me :
1. loosen up
2. there is no right or wrong
3. use your fingers
4. experiment
5. experiment
6. experiment
7. have FUN creating !!!
8. just whack :)
thank you Celine and MWL for a
truly wonderful experience !
hugs,
N

9 comments:

Sasha Farina said...

OMG>. how gorgeous!!! ME LIKEY!

Anonymous said...

very nice!!

domestic goddess said...

Hi
Love your blog! Sasha Farina sent me your way. I need to email you but cannot find a contact address.
Please can you contact me on albowkis@hotmail.com
Thansk
Anna

Edleen said...

Aniza, this is Uber Cool and Groovie!!!

Happy Mother's Day Dear :)
hope you received the package i sent ;)

verysherry said...

So pretty!!! Love the photo too!

Louisa May said...

Woooahh!!!! this is amazing !! way to go !! More more more !!!

Sophia said...

OMG!!! That's totally wicked!!!!

I love what you did! It's soooo artsy! I like!!!

Wow!!!

iza said...

look different.gorgeous...

Vivs said...

One absolute gorgeous work Aniza!! You are so full of talents!