Sunday, May 31, 2009

I don't know my ABC's...

if you listen to O-boy's rendition of
his alphabet song, you'll crack up too
..
..
why ? well...
..
..
he manages all 26 alphabets
with proper pronounciation
however, the ending of the song
goes like this ...
...
"xyz...i DON'T know my abc's
tell me what you think of me"
..
..
wahhahahahha ...
..
aiyoh ... he is too cute !
obviously doesn't understand
the lyrics and just memorize
..
..
gave me inspiration to make
the layout below
to remember
this stage of his development
..
perhaps more for my own
memory than his.
..
sigh...
they grow up too fast !
now, singing his abc's
next thing i know... off to college...
sigh..sigh...


thanks for dropping by :)
loves,
-n-

3 comments:

verysherry said...

sooo cute! hahha

Yin said...

He is so cute, and so much more grown up now...it would be awhile before i can hear Kaylen sing his ABC's cause he is now only at A.

Cookie Aguilar said...

hi! wow love your layout and the one in the SK blog too!!! i love looking at all the details on it!
and love browsing at your blog!!! catch you soon!