Friday, May 1, 2009

May Groovie Cover Challenge

wow ... it's May already?!!
Goodness, time flies when
you're having a ball, eh.
anyways, this month's
challenge made my jaw
drop when i received
the cover image...... thanks Ed !
so totally not my kinda
stuff ... hehehe..
but i eventually managed
to get myself to step
outside my scrap-box and
created this layout :)
it's not called a challenge
for nothing, i guess.
pretty happy with the
final look of this one
Title: you rock my WORLD

so, go on over to the
cover challenge site
do give it a go !
I had soo much fun
doing this one ..
i know you will too
once you pick your jaw
off the floor ..tee hee hee..
take care,
N

7 comments:

Louisa May said...

hey gal ! thanks for dropping by and leaving some love :) Wow !! I really love this monochromatic take, and the orange really pops ! Have a great weekend ya...

Sophia said...

Well, I think you totally rocked this one!!! I love the Rocker side of O here!! :) You've been awesome gal!

Edleen said...

Aniza, i totally love what you did with the GC this time! Awesome :)

have a fun May!

Sasha Farina said...

Girl, you ROCK! big time!! BIG TIME!

verysherry said...

Not your style and this rawks!!! A fresh & interesting change.

lialuvsblythes said...

Oh this layout is veryvery COOL!!

CK Chai said...

This LO is so cool!